- How do I book an apartment?
- Am I allowed to bring pets?
- Am I allowed to smoke in the apartment?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Are there any towels and bed linen in the apartments or do I have to bring them?
- Is there a telephone in the apartments? How much do you charge?
- Is there Internet access available in the apartments? How much do you charge?
- Is there a laundry service in case my apartment does not have a washing machine?
- What is included in the accommodation fee? Are there any additional charges?
- How do I get the apartment keys if I arrive beyond business time or at the weekend?
- When can I check-in? When do I have to vacate the apartment?
- Do you provide discounts for long-term stays?
- Do you provide airport pick-ups?
- Do you provide parking?
- Is the city safe?
- Check the availability and book your desired apartment online here.
- After your reservation comes in we will confirm the receipt
by email. A booking confirmation and further information will be sent to you then and the booking procedure is completed.
- For special requests please contact us via our contact form.
We will forward you an individual offer.
Please discuss it with the apartment manager.
No. All apartments are non-smoking areas. You can, however, smoke in the lounge.
- EU bank transfer
- Maestro or EC-Cards
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, CUP)
Fresh towels and bed linen are provided. For stays longer than 7 nights there will be a weekly cleaning and linen/towels change.
Yes. Our apartments have a telephone. The charge is EUR 0,2 per impulse.
Yes. We do offer a laundry-service for apartments without a washing machine at a cost of EUR 8,-. You will find the necessary information for this service in your apartment.
Each apartment has broadband Internet access (Wi-Fi). There is no extra charge for it.
Included in the accommodation fee:
- Public utilities costs
- VAT and local taxes
- Weekly cleaning and linen/towels change
- Final cleaning
- Internet access
No, there are no additional charges.
If you arrive beyond business time, we will leave your apartment keys in our front door safe. A couple of days before your arrival, you will receive a personal safe code. Using this personal code you can access the safe and take your apartment keys.
You can check-in starting at 2:00 PM on your arrival day. You have to vacate the apartment by 10:00 AM on your departure day.
Yes. We provide substantial discounts if you stay 14 nights and longer. Please inform us about the period of your stay in the contact form.
Yes. We can order a taxi for you. Please tell us your flight number and your arrival time.
Yes. We can offer you garage parking for EUR 15,- per day. Please order your parking in advance if possible.
Vienna is one of the safest capital cities in the world. An excellent public transport network of underground trains, trams and buses that extends into the suburbs carries you quickly to your destination from early morning until late at night. You can travel almost all over the city in safety at night too.
GAL Apartments Vienna
Große Mohrengasse 29
Tel: (+43) 650 56 11 942
Fax: (+43 1) 216 23 33 34
Free WiFi Internet
in all apartments